If you’re a Senior Art Director with a passion for creativity, craft and creating compelling communication – an award-winning portfolio, plus approximately 7 years’ full-service agency experience, send us your portfolio and let’s make some awesome work together.
- Develop an overall visual concept that communicates to a target audience within the scope of the brand and creative brief supplied
- Work cohesively with the Senior Copywriter and team; conceptualizing ideas and designs, formulating artwork and storyboards
- Work closely within their team to develop top quality integrated advertising campaigns within the parameters of the client brief
- Manage multiple accounts that require working within scheduling requirements
- Pitch creative work with confidence
- Minimum of five to eight years’ experience as an Art Director at a reputable Advertising Agency
- Tertiary Qualification in Art Direction, Design / Art Theory (or similar) would be ideal
- Conceptual ability and solid design skills with a portfolio that demonstrates this (ideally award winning)
- Must be self-managed and able to complete projects with limited supervision
- Self-disciplined with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure in a close-knit team environment
- Mac proficiency (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
In line with our commitment to employment equity, we encourage applications from persons with disabilities and designated groups.