Can you negotiate, manage and create clear, directional briefs? Think you can woo your way into the hearts of our clients? Want to dedicate your passion and energy to be part of a powerhouse team that make magic on the daily? We are looking for an experienced Account Manager to manage top FMCG and skin care brands.
A little bit about THB Verve
Verve is a team of 16 highly energetic, motivated problem-solvers, creative thinkers and strategic thinkers. Our aim is to create unforgettable, highly shareable brand experiences through quality content, memorable moments and beautiful imagery. We are the #NonStopSquad capable of making magic at a moment’s notice.
- Responsible for the smooth running of an account and the production of its advertising, as well as for ensuring that work is produced on time and within budget
- Build strong relationships and foster good team spirit with both clients and members of the agency team
- Set the creative context for the brands: know what type of communication the brand needs and understands client requirements
- Provides clear and directional creative briefs and is the creative team’s contact on a day to day basis
- Is an excellent judge of creative work and is willing and able to challenge creative work when required
- Has a deep understanding of the clients business and looks for opportunities to engage in broader business dialogue with clients
- Tertiary qualification preferably at an industry relevant recognized institution
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience as an Account Manager from a reputable advertising agency or similar
- Minimum one years’ Social Media / Digital experience (ideal)
- Strong organisational and planning capabilities
- Excellent problem-solving / trouble-shooting skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships internally which are based on teamwork
- Attention to detail together with an ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Please Note: In line with our commitment to employment equity, we encourage applications from persons with disabilities and designated groups. If you are interested, please submit your CV to email@example.com. Only submissions received via our dedicated recruitment address will be considered. Should you not hear from us within two weeks of your submission, please consider your application unsuccessful.