Can you hustle and bustle at the same time? Can you create order from the chaos? Do you have what it takes to woo and wow clients on the regular? We are looking for an up and coming client service hustler to join our buzzing team assisting on FMCG and skin care brands.
A little bit about THB Verve
Verve is a team of 16 highly energetic, motivated problem-solvers, creative thinkers and strategic thinkers. Our aim is to create unforgettable, highly shareable brand experiences through quality content, memorable moments and beautiful imagery. We are the #NonStopSquad capable of making magic at a moment’s notice.
- Co-ordinating status meetings successfully
- Completing status reports and contact reports correctly and effectively
- Writing effective briefs for smaller, less complex projects
- Ensuring jobs have clear and specific timing plans that can be tracked through traffic
- Ensuring Chase is updated effectively
- Effective financial administration: making sure CE’s are signed, flagging budget changes, regular reconciliations, invoicing clients correctly and timeously and chasing payments timeously
- Develop a clear understanding of your client’s business (sector, category, competitors, trends etc.)
- Tertiary qualification preferably at an industry-relevant recognized institution
- Minimum of one to two years’ experience working as an Account Executive with a reputable advertising agency or similar
- The difference between above-the-line (ATL), below-the-line (BTL) and through-the-line (TTL) marketing communications
- Strong administration and co-ordination skills
- Attention to detail together with an ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email and sourcing information on the Internet
- Good problem solving ability, trouble shooting skills
- Own transport (and valid driver's license) necessary in order to perform certain activities
Please Note: In line with our commitment to employment equity, we encourage applications from persons with disabilities and designated groups. If you are interested, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only submissions received via our dedicated recruitment address will be considered. Should you not hear from us within two weeks of your submission, please consider your application unsuccessful.